Friday, January 29, 2010

Landscapoing Advertising

Landscaping logos and the names of their companies generally await on a play on words agnate to the way adorableness shops and hair salons are named. I usually don’t appear beyond trucks commercial businesses like “Bob’s Landscaping” or “Harry’s Snow and Plow”. I usually see trucks with agriculture logos for companies called afterwards what they do, like “Greener Grass” which is a backyard aliment company, or “A Cut Above” which is a bounded agriculture business who apparently specialize in backyard account and maintenance. And all the agriculture logos usually cover a appealing account of a altogether manicured lawn.

I’ve accepted abounding landscapers, mostly if I was adolescent and in school and every guy I knew did agriculture plan during the summer break. I’ve heard tales of disturbing plan in the sun, continued canicule relocating rocks from one breadth of the backyard to another, and backbreaking activity involving blasting and alteration trucks abounding of rock to actualize garden pathways. The end aftereffect is consistently gorgeous, but I still accept a harder time searching at a admirable backyard and affectionate it for what it is rather than apperception the bulk of diaphoresis and beef ache that went into accepting things so perfect. I acclimated to anticipate that agriculture was simple and artlessly complex burying flowers and mowing the lawn.

Maybe these companies could be a little added accurate in what they do, by adopting logos and slogans that accurately represent their services. How about agriculture logos that appearance guys angled over wheelbarrows abounding of rocks, afraid in the sun and just about accessible to crumble to the arena from heatstroke? Or how about agriculture logos that appearance blessed contractors in big trucks sitting in the air conditioning and counting their banknote while a accumulation of guys who can’t acquisition bigger plan diaphoresis it out on the backyard while burying new rows of bushes? Maybe again humans would account the plan that landscapers do every day and I would aswell accept something agreeable to apprehend on the cars as I accomplish my way to plan each morning.

I accept I could aces any industry and criticize their logos, and appear up with added absorbing options based on the accuracy of their business, but today I’m cerebration about landscapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment